We may transfer your personal data for the purposes set out above:
- To organisations of the ASSA ABLOY Group, including but not limited to our brands such as ABLOY, Mul-T-Lock or Yale, that market, sell and support our solutions in your country when you sign-up for an expert consultation or request information from us
- To third parties who provide services connected to this website or its functions, but only to the extent necessary to provide these services:
---> IT (Information Technology) providers who host, develop and offer support for this website
---> Digital Analytics providers who provide us with tools that help us improve your experience on our website
- To third parties who provide services connected to our applications, surveys, web services, and processing purposes defined above.
- When required by law; and/or
- To a buyer or a potential future buyer of our business.
Some recipients are located in countries outside the EU/European Economic Area (EEA). As in some cases these countries have a lower level of protection than that within the EU/EEA, when transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA we use standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your personal data. These standard contractual clauses can be found at ec.europa.eu.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to a third party, or to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.