Security in the Rail sector goes far beyond securing doors in railway stations.
Trackside barriers, buildings and equipment need to be protected from trespassers, vandals and thieves
Extensive periods of construction and maintenance means staff and contractors need to be granted access to a wide range of high risk areas at all times day and night.
Ensuring access is only granted to the right people at the right time is vital.
To achieve the level of security necessary several of our railway clients are benefitting from the features CLIQ® provides including:
- Authorised timed access for staff and contractors
- Ability to enable and revoke key authorisation remotely
- Substantial time saved and operational efficiencies in key collection
- Full audit trail reports
- Delete lost keys
- Integration with permit to work
- 100% control of all keys 100% of the time
Click below to go to the CLIQ® section of our website or to request a call back from one of our railway specialists.