Museums possess assets that are valuable and irreplaceable so they can be targets of theft. Security is a major priority in the museum sector.
Museum can be a target of theft anytime of day and night, and having a security system that can track movement of all key usage is a major benefit. Abloy UK offers the Traka21 key management unit which only allows specific people to access dedicated keys at specific times, and when integrated with the CLIQ® system you can use the audit trails feature to see which key has been used and when.
Abloy also offer all the necessary mechanical and electrical locks required for a museum that has many different cabinets and display cases. With Abloys range of cam locks, cabinet locks and electric locks we can increase the security of your assets.
To maintain the security required major museums have incorporated Abloy security solutions and are benefitting from the following features:
- Time saving and operational efficiencies are achieved with the capability to enable and revoke key authorisation remotely through CLIQ®.
- Authorised timed access for staff and contractors.
- Full audit trails of who has used which keys and when.
- Delete lost / stolen keys.
- Integration with permit to work.
- 100% control of the keys, 100% of the time.
Key benefits of Abloy locks
- Suitable for use in wood, metal or glass meaning you can easily integrate them into any display cases in your store
- 3 pin and 5 pin available if you have limited space
- A range of locks can be integrated into a master system, a major benefit in key management and key control
- Electric Locks tested to all European and British Standards
- Electric Locks ensure freedom of egress as well as maintaining the security of each door