ABLOY NOVEL is a new high security cylinder system from Abloy featuring a patent-protected rotating disc mechanism, designed especially for use in distribution channels.
Incorporating a wide range of cylinders to suit all door types and complemented by high security padlocks, ABLOY NOVEL is a 2-way, patent-protected cylinder mechanism from Abloy designed to provide cost effective security - whilst maintaining Abloy's reputation for strength and quality.
In addition, the unique Abloy anti-wear system (AWS) means that these high security rotating detainer discs, provide both durability and long-term performance in demanding environments. With ABLOY NOVEL, locks can also be keyed into the same master-key system using just one key profile so that just one key can open several locks if needed. Alternatively, the ABLOY NOVEL system offers various key profiles and levels of key control to meet individual commercial requirements. Replication of keys and key cutting is strictly controlled, as they can only be created with a related keycard at an authorized Abloy Centre.
- Patented cylinder and key structure in the UK and Ireland until 2027
- Patented feature is AWS, Anti-Wear- System. AWS is an arrangement in the cylinder and key, which minimizes the effect of wear to the cylinder operation
- Two-way operation of cylinder
- Strictly-controlled key duplication
- Reinforced plastic key bow with new design
- Range includes all common door cylinders, plus a smaller range of padlocks
- cylinders: euro profile, scandinavian, finnish round, rim cylinders
- cabinet locks
For further information, click here to download our brochure or call our Sales Office on 0845 071 3844.
To request a copy of the ABLOY NOVEL presentation,